November 30, 2014

Christmas Village Construction

Would you like to build your own 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Village (see yesterday's post), or just see how it was constructed?

Well, for this project I made a series of videos as I built the project. These videos show the construction of all the parts and pieces that make up the village,



I also kept track of all the materials I used and the measurements for all the specific pieces used to make each part of the project,  This is all included in the Cutting and Layout Guide,, which also has templates for the levels ans specifics for each of the 24 buildings.  There is a separate file with all the images needed for the windows and doors.

I hope you will be encouraged to make this project - it is a lot of fun to create and is a unique piece to add to your holiday decor.  If you have any questions, please post a comment or send me an email at CraftKnifeChronicles@gmail.com.  Happy Crafting!

Files


Videos


3 comments:

linda from arizona said...

Wow, that's all I can say! Wish I could watch videos on my computer so I could see how you put everything together. Maybe I can get one of my friends who has unlimited computer time to do it for me. Simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and so challenging I have definitely put this on my to-do list.

barbara macaskill said...

wonderful tutorial! THank you!